Suddenly there is no Android phone sound? You must be confused. The good news is that there are various ways to solve HP’s lost voice easily without having to go to HP service.
This is certainly more cost-effective and does not need to bother looking for a trusted service. Try to see the following summary to fix the lost HP sound. Here’s the full discussion.
Causes of HP Sounds That Suddenly Disappear
In general, HP that suddenly does not make sound can be caused by damage to the HP speaker components or problems with the system. Below are some of the most common causes of missing cellphone sound, including:
1. Speaker Component Damage
Every cellphone has electronic components that are located on the back of the cellphone. Damage to the speaker components can be caused by water, for example, because the HP speaker gets water in it, so that the quality of the sound emitted becomes muffled and cr4ckles.
2. System Problem
Generally the HP sound that is lost due to system problems is usually caused by bugs. For example because your cellphone is rooted, cache buildup or it might happen bugs after installing applications that are not compatible with HP.
3. Connected System to Bluetooth Speaker
There are cases where the system thinks the cellphone is still connected to the Bluetooth speaker. This is caused by the system not detecting the activity. So that the status of your cellphone is still in a connected condition speaker Bluetooth.
4. System Connected to Headset
Just like the case above, sometimes the system does not read that the cellphone has been disconnected from the headset. As a result HP does not produce sound due to the inability of the system to read HP activity.
5. HP is Mute
You may forget that the cellphone is still muted. Try checking again in the HP settings, maybe you deliberately set the HP so that it doesn’t make sound.
How to Overcome an Android Phone Not Making Sound
If you are aware of the cause of the loss of sound on your cellphone, then the solution to overcome the lost voice of your cellphone can be easier. But if not, you can check the system first, then check the components.
The reason is, the sound of a lost cellphone is not only caused by component damage. In addition, you need to spend more to buy new components.
There are several ways to fix lost HP sound including:
1. Check Your HP Volume
The first step starts from checking the HP settings. I’m afraid the speakers are still in mute settings so they don’t make sound. You can check it directly through Settings or Settings.
To be clear, here are the steps:
- Entered into Settings or Arrangement.
- Find the settings menu Voice.
- Then shift the volume to maximum.
- Then do a HP sound test.
If it still doesn’t make a sound, do the next method, which is turning off silent mode. Here’s how:
- Pull down the Status Bar Panel located at the top of the Android screen.
- Then go to Profile.
- Change silent mode to outdoor mode.
- Every cellphone has different settings, but that’s the essence of how to solve the missing cellphone sound through the settings menu.
2. Using Third Party Applications
The next way can use the help of third-party applications to determine the cause of the loss of HP sound. One application that is widely used is called SoundAbout. This application can be downloaded on the Play Store and is guaranteed to be free of viruses.
How to use it as follows:
- Make sure the phone is connected to the internet, because you will be downloading the application.
- After that open the Play Store.
- Type ‘SoundAbout’ in the search field.
- Find and install the application.
- Wait until the installation process is completely finished.
- If so, run the SoundAbout application.
- Open menu Connected Devices or Connectable Device.
- Then press Wired Headset Settings.
- Then remove the check mark from Wired Headset Detection.
The SoundAbout application can be used to solve the problem of missing cellphone sound caused by the system, such as the cellphone still detecting a headset connection or Bluetooth speaker mode that can’t be solved.
3. Clear HP Cache from Recovery
Cache is temporary data stored by HP. Cache buildup can lead to various problems with HP. One of them is a bug that makes HP’s sound suddenly disappear.
To clear the HP cache can be done with a few easy steps, namely:
- Hold down the button Power moment, then press Power Off.
- Next, hold down the key combination Power + Volume Up for a few seconds.
- You will be directed to several options, then click Wipe.
- In this mode, navigation is performed using the keys Volume and Power.
- Then select Wipe Cachethen confirm.
- After the process is complete, restart your cellphone.
4. Use Headset
The next way to deal with lost cellphone sound is to use a headset or earphones. You can also use Bluetooth speakers.
The reason is, if your cellphone’s voice can only be heard using a headset and the like, it means that your cellphone component is damaged.
If you don’t want to spend money, the exact solution is to always use a headset. Damage to components is usually the result of the user himself, perhaps from falling into water or hitting a hard surface.
5. Perform Factory Settings
If you are sure that the damage is from a system problem, you can apply this method. By doing a reset, the entire HP system will be restored to its original state.
Keep in mind, the data contained on the HP will be deleted in its entirety. Make sure you have backed up your data before resetting your phone. Follow the steps below:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Scroll down until you find the menu Backup and Reset.
- Then press option Reset to Factory Settings.
- Then follow the directions given.
- When the whole process is complete, do a sound test.
6. Restart HP
The next easiest way is just to restart the HP. Sometimes the system encounters minor bugs that affect your HP speakers.
Try restarting your HP. For optimal results, you can remove the SIM card, memory card or other components.
After that, reinstall the components that were removed and turn your cellphone back on. Then test whether the sound is heard or not.
7. Repair HP Speaker
If the above methods have not been able to resolve the loss of sound, you can repair the HP speaker. As mentioned above, damage to speaker components is usually user-caused.
Pay attention to how you use your cellphone, make sure it is always placed in a dry place and away from splashes of water, then don’t let your cellphone get too hot. Repair of HP speaker components can be done at home or by an HP service provider.
It would be better if the HP is still covered by warranty. You just have to go to the Service Center, and they will repair your HP speakers free of charge. Plus, the components used are guaranteed original components.
Usually speaker components are sold at a price of 100 to 150 thousand, and that does not include installation costs. It’s a good idea to ask first about the cause of the HP damage, then ask the HP service service for the costs required.
The summary of how to overcome the lost HP voice above can be used by all HP brands. Make improvements from the easiest way, namely by checking the volume settings. If the HP sound really does not exist, the last step is to replace the damaged HP speaker component.