In addition to teachers, Korean dramas also present lecturer characters in the story. Like lecturers in general, the character of lecturers in dramas is respected, some are very feared because they are famous killer.
The latest will be a drama with the story of a high-class lawyer who was forced to be demoted to become an assistant lecturer at a law university entitled Why Her? The following is a list of artists who have been lecturers in drama.
1. Drama Alice presents the figure of Kim Hee Seon, a physics professor who has a rigid personality
2. Jang Ki Yong is a gumiho who works as a lecturer at My Roommate Is a Gumiho
3. Kim Myung Min has a firm demeanor when teaching as a professor at Law School, famous as a killer lecturer
4. Apart from being a doctor at Hospital Playlist, Jeon Mi Do is also actively teaching as a lecturer
5. Lee Jong Suk is also a lecturer in Romance Is a Bonus Book in addition to his main profession as a writer and editor
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 7 Korean Drama Characters Who Deserve to Be Nicknamed ‘Bestie Goals’
6. Seo Hyun Jin is an ambitious lawyer who has to become a teaching assistant at Why Her? because of the conflict that befell him
7. Play the role of a charming young professor, Na In Woo is also the male brother of the lead drama At A Distance Spring Is Green
8. The figure of Kim Sang Ho is highly respected by his students in Rookie Cops, a typical friendly and firm lecturer
9. Police University presents Cha Tae Hyun as a lecturer at the police academy, he has also been a detective for the investigation team for 20 years
For those of you who miss college, you can try watching the actions of the lecturers above, it is guaranteed that their longing will be cured. Moreover, their characters are quite diverse ranging from patient to killer very. Do your lecturers have characters like them or not?
Also Read: Comeback, 9 Facts about Lee Jae Wook’s Role in KDrama Fantasy Return
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.