Home security is an important factor to consider. This is so that we are calm while traveling. Therefore, not a few people use trellises as additional security at home. Even though trellises can also be used to beautify terraces and gardens, you know.
In addition to strengthening the security system, trellises can also be used to add to the aesthetic value of the house and as a place for vines. Multifunctional, right? For more details, see the following.
1. Have farm tools like an old hoe or shovel that you don’t use? Come on, use both of them as anti-mainstream trellises!
2. Lovers of natural style can make trellises from living flower plants. Wow, the fairy tale forest atmosphere is immediately felt, huh!
3. Don’t throw away old doors that aren’t used right away! With a little creativity, you can instantly turn it into a beautiful trellis like this
4. Use old unused window frames as trellises on the outdoor patio. Hmm…a warm rural atmosphere is instantly created when you see this trellis. Try it!
5. Don’t let your old stuff fill the warehouse. You can hone your creativity by turning it into a super unique trellis, guaranteed nothing will be fun!
Continue reading the article below
Also read: 12 Ideas for Placing Breeze Blocks for the Exterior and Interior of the House
6. Placing a trellis in the corner of the terrace can also add aesthetic value, you know. Especially if you add flower plants with contrasting colors. More perfect!
7. This bamboo trellis is perfect for adding a green impression to your terrace. You can also use it as a pole for plants on the terrace
8. Make use of unused wire as a super unique DIY trellis. This is perfect for those of you who are anti-mainstream, you know
9. Change the look of a boring house fence with a trellis from a wooden plank that you design yourself. Oh yes, maximize it with vines, it’s definitely more beautiful!
It’s beautiful and very attractive, isn’t it the trellises above? You don’t have to buy a new one, you can use a variety of unused items as a trellis that can beautify your terrace and home garden. Good luck!
Also Read: 9 Hand Painted Wall Decoration Ideas, Make Your Home More Artsy
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.