Selvi Ananda is the wife of the Mayor of Solo and the daughter-in-law of President Jokowi. Meanwhile, Annisa Pohan is the daughter-in-law of former Indonesian President, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
These two girls have style different when wearing a kebaya or traditional Indonesian cloth. Curious as to what Selvi and Annisa’s style is? Check out the two of them through this article, yes!
1. Choose a white top combined with traditional fabrics. Annisa appears with Batak weaving, while Selvi chooses to wear brown batik
2. Annisa and Selvi’s style is different when they mix and match traditional fabrics. Annisa chooses long brackets while Selvi wears a batwing top
3. Busy and majestic clothes full of ornaments are the second choice. Blue is Annisa’s choice, if Selvi chooses a combination of beige and red
4. The invitation became more charming with a green kebaya and batik sarimbit that matched couples like these two officials’ wives
Also Read: 10 Artist vs. Style Fights Mother at the moment of application, many modern kebayas
Continue reading the article below
5. Annisa’s classic appearance radiates thanks to the kutebaru kebaya and stacked brooches, while Selvi’s style is more modern in her brocade kebaya
6. At the wedding, Annisa and Selvi both wore white kebaya, complete with paes and other hair accessories, the feel was very ethnic
7. This modern kebaya modification with a touch of pink creates a girly and sweet impression for Annisa and Selvi at the invitation
8. For a formal event accompanying her husband, the two of them chose a bright red kebaya. Understated auto appearance, huh!
9. Annisa wore a green kebaya with a green scarf, while Selvi looked classic in a long black kebaya for her wedding.
That’s Annisa and Selvi’s style. Both of them emit a graceful and charming impression when wearing a kebaya with a variety of models.
Also Read: 10 KD vs. KD Kebaya Style Competitions Kartika Sary, Sisters of Style Njawani