Always Hearing Mysterious Voices For 2 Years, This Woman Turns Out To Have A Brain Tumor – A woman named Dawn Clark, 49, thought she had a mental disorder when she kept hearing mysterious sounds like someone turning on the radio or television for two years.

When examined, doctors had suspected Clark had an inner ear disorder.

After undergoing an MRI, it was discovered that the mother of three had a brain tumor, reports The Independent.

Clark then underwent two surgical procedures and radiotherapy to stop the tumor from growing.

Also Read:
Thought to be a Migraine, it turns out that this 6-year-old boy suffers from a malignant brain tumor

“The tumor will always be on my mind but I don’t think about it too much and I can move on with my life,” Clark said.

Illustration of a headache.  (Shutterstock)
Illustration of hearing a strange sound (Shutterstock)

The woman from Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire, realized something was amiss when strange voices began to appear in her head.

“I heard a sound and thought it was the radio. When I went to turn it off, I saw that the radio wasn’t on.”

But then he could still hear it. He also asked his son if he was playing music and he wasn’t.

“I thought I was losing my mind. Every three months I would hear imaginary music or the sound of television. This condition lasted for two years and it really scared me.”

Also Read:
Busy with Marriage, Melanie Putria Shocked Her Prospective Husband Was Diagnosed with Brain Tumor

After examination, doctors diagnosed him with a low grade glioma, which was quite deep. Doctors can remove most tumors, but there are some that cannot.

“There’s a 20% chance I’ll be paralyzed on the left side of my body. There’s a lot to take but I took the risk and they lifted it safely.”

Clark had to undergo follow-up surgery, but doctors said the remaining tumor had become more lethal, meaning he needed further treatment.

“The surgery went well but the histology showed the tumor was actually an anaplastic oligodendroglioma, so my tumor has changed,” Clark said.

After that he underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy, which left him very tired and sick.

He is now having check-up scans every six months, but fortunately, the most recent one in September 2021, showed no changes in his tumour.