Jakarta, IDN Times – The price of gold today, Friday (11/3/2022), produced by PT Aneka Tambang or Antam is stagnant at the level of Rp. 1.01 million per gram. Yesterday, Thursday (10/3/2022), the price of gold decreased drastically to Rp.26 thousand.
Price buyback today released site metalmulia.com also stagnant at the level of Rp917 thousand per gram. Price buyback is the price that Antam sets when you want to sell gold to the Precious Metals Boutique.
Also Read: 5 Reasons You Need Gold in Your Investment Portfolio
1. Antam’s gold price in other denominations
The following is Antam’s gold bullion price per day in other denominations:
- 0.5 gram gold price: IDR 555 thousand.
- Price of 1 gram of gold: IDR 1.01 million.
- Price of 2 grams of gold: IDR 1.96 million.
- Price of 3 grams of gold: IDR 2,915 million.
- The price of 5 grams of gold: IDR 4.825 million.
- Price of 10 grams of gold: IDR 9.595 million.
- The price of 25 grams of gold: Rp. 23,862 million.
- The price of 50 grams of gold: IDR 47.645 million.
- Price of 100 grams of gold: IDR 95,212 million.
- 250 gram gold price: IDR 237,765 million
- Price of 500 grams of gold: IDR 475.32 million
- Price of 1,000 grams of gold: IDR 9500.6 million.
The selling price of gold does not include Income Tax (PPh) 22 on gold bars of 0.45 percent for holders of a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP). For buyers who do not include a NPWP get a higher tax deduction of 0.9 percent.
2. Physical gold is a low-risk investment instrument
Each investment instrument has a different level of risk. There are low, moderate or medium, to high risk.
Continue reading the article below
According to financial planner from the Advisors Alliance Group Indonesia, Andy Nugroho, one of the low-risk investment instruments is precious metals or physical gold. However, gold also carries a high risk of being lost or stolen, especially when traveling.
“Low risk because value growth is already higher than bank interest, but also fluctuating, quite liquid. Why can it also be categorized as high risk, because it is easy or prone to being lost, stolen. On the one hand, it is very practical, easy to carry. stolen,” Andy told IDN Times.
In addition, Andy reminded the public to understand that investment instruments are low risk, of course they will also provide lower returns.
On the other hand, if you are looking for an investment instrument with a higher yield, then the risk is also high or the opportunity to face greater losses. high risk high return.
“With low risk means return also small. So don’t let people assume low risk but return high,” said Andy.
Read also: Russo-Ukrainian War Affects World Oil Prices, Pertalite does not rise
3. How to calculate the gold investment profit
How to calculate the profit of investing in gold is to find the difference between the selling price and the buying price. For example, the purchase price of Antam’s gold is IDR 1.021 million per gram and the resale price is IDR 917 thousand per gram.
There is a difference of Rp. 104 thousand from the selling price and the buying price. This means that you have to wait until the price difference exceeds the purchase price in order to make a profit.
If you buy gold for Rp. 1.031 million in the morning, then in the afternoon you want to sell it, you lose Rp. 104 thousand. It’s different if you buy gold today, then resell it five years later. Therefore, gold is often referred to as a long-term investment instrument.