BRI League 1 Standings Week 29 After Persib Bandung Beat Persiraja 3-1

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta – Persib Bandung beat Persiraja Banda Aceh with a score of 3-1 in the matchday 29 of BRI Liga 1 at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Stadium, Denpasar, Bali, Saturday. The match was postponed due to heavy rain and puddles on the pitch.

This match was postponed when the match left five minutes of normal time and in the end the referee decided to end the match and made Persib Bandung secure three points from Persiraja.

The goals scored by Persib Bandung came from Frets Butuan, Erwin Ramdani and David Da Silva, while the replies from Persiraja were scored by Bruno Dybal.

This victory made Persib Bandung back up to second place in the Indonesian League 1 standings with a score of 60 points from 29 matches, while Persiraja are still stuck in the caretaker position with a score of 13 points.

In the first half, Persib Bandung took the initiative to attack first and in the 5th minute Frets Butuan was able to score and change the score to 1-0.

Persiraja was able to equalize in the 14th minute after a pass from Muhammad Rifaldi which was welcomed by Bruno Dybal and made the score 1-1.

Having equalized, Persib Bandung was again able to take the lead in the 19th minute through a goal scored by Erwin Ramdani after receiving feedback from Marc Klok and changing the score to 2-1.

In the remaining time of the first half, Persib and Persiraja made buying and selling attacks but no more goals were created so the score was 2-1 for the Maung Bandung team’s advantage to survive.

In the second half, Persiraja had threatened first through Jabar Sharza, but the efforts of the Afghan player still did not meet the target.

Persib was able to increase their advantage after Marc Klok stole the ball from Persiraja’s midfield and sent a pass that was executed well by David Da Silva and made the score 3-1.

Furthermore, Persiraja was able to threaten after Vivi Asrizal was able to push into the Persib penalty box and fired a hard shot, but I Made Wirawan was still able to deny it.

The rain that was getting heavier and heavier flushed the playing field, causing some points to be inundated with water and the referee decided to stop the match for a while.

After discussing with the assistants and captains of each team, the referee decided to continue the match after being delayed for about five minutes.

The match continued for a while, but the referee again stopped the match because of the increasing number of puddles on the field and the match was again delayed by a few minutes.

After some time discussing with various parties, the referee Ruli from East Java asked the players to return to the field and decided to end the match which made Persib secure three points over Persiraja.

Next up: Arema FC back to winning ways