After a few times appearing just as cameo in the drama, Lee Jae Wook made sure comeback small screen through fantasy drama titled Return. The script for the drama was produced by a writer duo who are known as the Hong Sisters.
Drama Return It is planned to be released in 2022. While waiting comeback Lee Jae Wook, come on, let’s look at some facts about his role in the drama Return.
1. Return is the latest drama starring Lee Jae Wook since appearing as a cameo in Move to Heaven (2020)
2. Produced by tvN, Return is a collaboration between scriptwriter Hotel Del Luna and director Why Secretary Kim
3. Set in the fictional country called Daeho, Return focuses on the story of the characters who deal with hwanhonsool or the souls of the dead who return to the world
4. Lee Jae Wook plays the role of a young master named Jang Wook who was born to a noble family of Jang
5. Jang Wook is described as indifferent, troublesome, and very temperamental
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 9 Korean Dramas and Movies Lee Jae Wook, Jung So Min’s Main Opponent in Return
6. On the other hand, Jang Wook keeps a gloomy secret about his birth which is always questioned by everyone in Daeho
7. Until one day, Jang Wook meets an elite assassin who is trapped in the physical body of a weak woman named Mu Deok
8. Then Mu Deok secretly taught Jang Wook some great fighting skills and techniques
9. Drama Return will contain 20 episodes and is scheduled to air on June 18, 2022
Ready comeback by bringing the character bad boy, Lee Jae Wook’s latest drama is certainly highly anticipated by fans. Don’t forget to enter watchlist you, yes!
Also Read: 5 Facts about Drama Returns, Get Lee Jae Wook and Jung So Min to Become a Couple
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.