The month of Ramadan is in sight. The government is rumored to be disbursing the second phase of PKH 2022 aid in April, right during the month of Ramadan.
There are still many people who apparently don’t know what PKH 2022 assistance is. So that you can know more about this assistance, here is information about PKH 2022 assistance.
What is PKH?
PKH or the Family Hope Program is one of the assistance from the government which is channeled through the Ministry of Social Affairs to people in need.
This assistance is considered to be sufficient to help the lower middle class to be able to buy the food they need.
PKH had been distributed in the previous year, so many people had been expecting this aid to come back.
PKH 2022 Aid Distribution
If you are one of the beneficiaries of the 2022 PKH assistance, then you must know how the scheme of distributing this assistance is.
The distribution of PKH 2022 assistance will be carried out within three months. The first stage is distributed in January, the second stage in April, the third stage in July and the fourth stage in August.
The division of this second stage will greatly help the community, especially with the arrival of the month of Ramadan.
How to Check the 2022 PKH Aid Recipients
If you don’t know whether you are one of the beneficiaries of the 2022 PKH assistance, then you can check independently.
Here’s how to check whether you are one of the beneficiaries of PKH 2022 assistance:
- Open the PKH 2022 assistance website. Please click here to connect to the link.
- Enter the required data according to your address.
- Enter the full name and verify the required captcha.
- Click search data.
- If you are a beneficiary, then you will find your name on the website. If not, then you are not a recipient of PKH 2022 assistance.
If you are a true recipient of PKH 2022 assistance, then you must immediately cross-check with village officials because phase 1 of the PKH 2022 assistance assistance was carried out last March.
PKH 2022 Aid Nominal for Each Category
The amount of PKH 2022 assistance that will be received by each category is different. The government itself has budgeted funds of approximately 6 trillion for the 2022 PKH assistance.
The following is the nominal value of the 2022 PKH assistance in each category:
- Children under five will receive assistance of 3 million per year or 250 thousand per month.
- Pregnant women will receive assistance of 3 million per year or 250 thousand per month.
- Elementary students will receive assistance of 900 thousand per year or 75 thousand per month.
- Middle school students will receive assistance of 1.5 million per year or 125,000 per month.
- High school students will receive assistance of 2 million per year or 170 thousand per month.
- The elderly will receive assistance of 2.4 million per year or 200 thousand per month.
- People with disabilities will receive assistance of 2.4 million per year or 200 thousand per month.
That’s the information you need to know about PKH 2022 assistance. You can try to find out information regarding the disbursement of phase 2 of the upcoming PKH 2022 assistance. Hope it is useful.