dukcapilmakassar.co.id – Shopee as the most popular online store currently provides the Shopee Paylater feature which aims to help its users to buy shopee items. However, currently there are many users who do not know how to activate the Shopee Paylater. Therefore, here we will give you how to activate Shopee Paylater easily.
Currently, it seems that there are still many who don’t know what Shopee Paylater is and the benefits of using it. Yes, as we all know that Shopee is an online-based shopping service in which there are lots of products available.
With so many products available at Shopee, of course, the popularity of this online shopping application is no longer in doubt. Yes, it is proven that now almost all smartphone users in it have the Shopee application.
However, to buy goods at this shopee, the user must provide quite a lot of money. However, the problem that shopee users often experience is that they don’t have money but want to shop at shopee.
Now with the Shopee Paylter, these obstacles can of course be easily overcome. Because you will be able to shop at shopee without having to have money. Then how to activate the shopee paylater. Check out How to Activate Shopee Paylater as complete as we have reviewed below.
Shopee Paylater Review
Shopee Paylater is a service that was recently launched by the shopee app. This shope paylater has a function to lend shopping money to shopee users. So if the shopee balance runs out, then you can apply for a shopping money loan with the shopeepay later service. However, for this shopee loan service, you can only lend Rp. 750,000 for the first loan.
Now after you make the first loan with the nominal provided. Then later you will be able to raise a loan according to the provisions of the shopee application. Using shopee paylater is an advantage for shopee users who really want to shop a lot.
Advantages of Using Shopee Paylater
By using the shopee paylater service provided by this shopee. Then later you will get some benefits. For some of these advantages, you can take a look and read carefully below.
- Shop at shopee and pay later.
- Lots of very tempting discounts.
- Can borrow shopping money with a limit of up to Rp. 1,800,000 within 24 Hours.
- Provide a shopping money loan with the first loan of 0%.
Now that’s the advantage that you can get by using the Shopee Paylter service. Surely very tempting is not it? So please try shopee paylater and get many other benefits.
Terms and Conditions for Using Shopee Paylater
To do this How to Activate Shopee Paylater shopee paylater, then you must meet the terms and conditions that apply. You can see the terms and conditions for using Shopee Paylater as follows:
- Shopee Paylter users must be Indonesian citizens who are at least 17 years old and above.
- Already have an identity card in the form of an ID card.
- Have a shopee account that is at least 3 months old.
- Shopee Pay has been verified and is active.
- Often shop at shopee.
- Have a shopee application that has the latest version.
After you have fulfilled the terms and conditions above. Then you can immediately do How to Activate Shopee Paylater. But if you don’t know how to activate the Shopee Paylater. Then you can see how to activate Shopee Paylater below.
How to Activate Shopee Paylter
If you already know what the terms and conditions are for using Shopee Paylater. Then you can immediately activate the Shopee Paylater. Then how to activate the shopee paylater. For a tutorial on how to activate Shopee Paylater, see the following:
- First of all, please just open the shopee application that is already installed on your respective smartphone.
- After that, please just select My Shopee Menu.
- After that, please just select the Shopee Paylater menu, to activate the Shopee Paylater.
- If you have successfully entered the shopee paylater menu, then you can select the Activate Now option.
- If you are using shopee paylater for the first time, then you can borrow money with a limit of Rp. 750,000.
- Then you just need to wait until the shopee sends an SMS in the form of a verification code.
- Then please just enter the verification code obtained in the column provided.
- Then please click on the continue button.
- Next, you can directly verify your ID card.
- For this KTP verification step, please upload a photo of your KTP and enter your Name and then your KTP NIK, if you have just click on Confirm.
- After that, please just fill in the additional information completely and when it’s finished just click Confirm.
- For the last step, please verify the face according to the face on the ID card.
After you take the steps how to activate shopee paylater. Then you just have to wait until the shopee confirms your application. Usually the maximum time for submission is 2 working days.
Interests From Using Shopee Paylater
So, you need to know that as a shopee paylater user, if you have successfully followed this method of activating Shopee Paylater, there will be an interest that you have to pay. The interest determined by shopee is 2.95% per month. The applicable interest is after you complete the installment system within 2 months, up to 12 months.
How to deactivate Shopee Paylater
After you have successfully activated it by Activating Shopee Paylater which we have provided above and if you want to disable it. Then you can deactivate the Shopee Paylater in the ways we have provided below.
- First, please just open the shopee application on your respective smartphone.
- After that, please empty the balance in Shopee Pay. If you still can transfer your Shopee Pay balance to a fund or atm.
- Then you have to make sure that you don’t have any payment dependents at the shopee.
- Then please select My Shopee Menu.
- Next, please select the option to apply for Account Deletion.
- After that, all you have to do is select the OK button to continue the process of deactivating Shopee Paylater.
- Then you just have to wait until you get the OTP code from the shopee.
- Later you will be faced with several reasons, at this stage please just choose one of the reasons why you want to delete your Shopee account.
- Next, just enter your email address that is still active.
- Just click the check box.
- After that, click the submit button.
- If the steps above have been completed, then enter the email you entered earlier and see the notification from Shopee.
- Good luck.
Actually, how to disable Shopee Paylater is not recommended. However, there are lots of reasons why shopee users want to disable shopee paylater, one of which is so that it is not misused by irresponsible people. If you want to reactivate it, then you can repeat the How to Activate Shopee Paylater above.
That’s all the information we can convey to you about How to Activate Shopee Paylater. Hopefully it can be useful for you shopee users.