BantenDay.co.id – There are many reasons why wifi users want to change their passwords. Admittedly, if the wifi password really needs to be done, both for security reasons and so on. Therefore, it is important for you to know how to change IndiHome Wifi Password properly and correctly.
How to Change IndiHome Wifi Password via a PC or smartphone is very easy and doesn’t take long. You can do it yourself, of course this guide is very useful, especially for those of you who feel annoyed with the wi-fi signal that is often slow for no reason. Even so, you have to be careful because it is very likely that your wi-fi is being hacked by irresponsible people.
Therefore, the best solution you can do is to change the wifi password, this way they will be disconnected from the wi-fi network connection that you have. For those of you who don’t know how to Change IndiHome Wifi Password. In this review, we will explain in detail, please refer to the explanation as follows.
How to Change Huawei IndiHome Wifi Password
Huawei router is one of the indihome wifi routers that is widely used by users. Huawei HG8245H5 is a router presented by Huawei. Then how to change the Huawei indihome router wifi password. Please see the explanation as follows.
- First of all, please open the address https://192.168.100.1 then click Enter
- Please login and enter your username and password in the fields provided. You can use username Admin and password admin
- After that, please enter the wifi settings, and click advance
- In order to open the Wifi configuration, you can select the WLAN menu >> WLAN Basic
- Changing the wifi password, you can scroll to the bottom and find the column WPA Preshared Key
- Then, you can enter the new Huawei indihome wifi password, then click Apply
Note: The wifi password that you use must have a minimum number of numbers and letters of 8 characters.
How to Change IndiHome ZTE Wifi Password
One of the routers that is also widely used by users is ZTE’s indihome wifi. This provider is very popular because it is very fast when used. As we know, if indihome presents a lot of very attractive offers for each sales package.
No wonder, if many of the users are interested. There are two ways to be able to change the indihome wifi password, namely using a laptop and smartphone. Here’s how.
How to Change IndiHome ZTE Wifi Password via PC
Prepare the laptop / pc that you are using. As an example, we will use the ZTEF609 indihome wifi. Check out the methods as follows.
- First of all, please connect your device with wifi
- After that, enter the browser on the PC / laptop that you are using
- Next, enter http://192.168.1.1/ then click Enter
- If you have opened the IP address, then you will be shown a page so you can login
- Please enter the user and password, the user himself is written in lowercase, and includes the default of the wifi system
- If you have entered the main page, please click the Network menu and click WLAN
- The menu will direct you to be able to set the password and username you use
- Next step, select Securityenter a new password in WPA Passphrase to change the old password
- Click button Submit
How to Change IndiHome ZTE Wifi Password via Smartphone
The second way you can try is using a smartphone. The reason is, changing the indihome password using a smartphone is much more practical and more flexible. Follow the steps below.
- First, please connect your smartphone to the internet, because this method must be done online
- If so, enter the address 192.168.1.1 in the browser. And login using your account along with the user username and password
- If it has been successful, go to the network tab and WLAN
- select Securitythen enter the new password in the field WPA Phaseprase
- Then click Submit to continue the next process
Also Read: Indihome FUP 2021 Limit & How to Check Indihome FUP
How to Change Andromax Wifi Password
For those of you who don’t know, Andromax is the best mifi in Indonesia. Mifi is a device like wifi, but much simpler and more practical because it can be carried anywhere. And the most widely used mifi device is Andromax.
Mifi has two different types, namely Mifi Andromax type M3Y and M3Z. Both have different advantages. Below, we will provide a tutorial on how to change the Andromax wifi password using the M3Y and M3Z types. See the explanation as follows.
The first condition, make sure the PC you are using is connected directly to the internet network, so that the process can run smoothly. Follow the methods below.
- First, if the mifi device is connected, it will automatically enter the andromax.m3z / andromax.m3y page via the browser
- After that, please login with your username admin along with the password too admin
- Next, please select the menu Quick Settings which is located on the dashboard page, then you will be directed to the settings page
- If you have, you can enter a new password on the settings page in the column Wifi Keythen click Apply
Follow a few steps to be able to change the wifi password via the smartphone you are using. Check out the explanation as follows.
- First, please first install the Mylink application via Playstore or App Store
- If you have, please don’t and enter the mylink application using your username admin and password admin
- If you have successfully entered the application, then click the menu Quick Settings which is located at the bottom
- Next, you will be shown from Settings then enter a new password in the column Wi-Fi Key
- Click Apply and the password will change
The final word
Those are some reviews about How to Change IndiHome Wifi Password that you can try to apply directly. Please do the method that we have shared in this article, whether it is a Huawei, ZTE or Andromax router. Hopefully this article is useful, thank you so much.