dukcapilmakassar.co.id – How to disable wa without having to turn off data is certainly not a simple thing to do. The reason is that if WhatsApp users don’t know how it will be very difficult to do. Therefore, here we will provide a way to disable wa without turning off data. If you want to know how, you have to read our review to the end.
Before we get to the core discussion, we will explain a little about the WhatsApp application. For Whatsapp itself is one of the chat applications that is currently very popular. The popularity of WhatsApp is none other than because it contains a lot of interesting cool features.
This WhatsApp application can not only be used for chatting but can also be used to create stories or statuses. So besides being a chat application, WhatsApp can also be said to be one of the most popular social media applications by the public.
In addition, WhatsApp also has a sophistication that other applications do not have. For the sophistication of whatsapp, we mean that you can create a business account. So in WhatsApp later you will be able to create two personal and business accounts.
Back to the main topic of our discussion this time, namely how to disable wa. Currently, there are many WhatsApp users who want to disable WhatsApp for certain reasons. But there are still many who are confused about how to disable the wa.
You need to know that at this time there are many ways you can do to disable the command without a help application or using the help of the WhatsApp Mod Apk.
In addition, here we will also share several ways to temporarily disable WA (WhatsApp) without turning off the data package. How, please see more detailed information below.
How to temporarily disable WA
A chat application called whatsapp is an application that is installed into a smartphone whether it is based on Android or iOS which has a working method that must be connected to the internet.
But because this WhatsApp application is an additional application that is not the default from the smartphone itself. So of course WhatsApp users can stop WhatsApp very easily whether it’s temporarily or permanently.
Usually WhatsApp users disable this WhatsApp application only temporarily, because later if it is needed at any time, WhatsApp can be reactivated.
However, there are a lot of whatsapp users who are confused about how to temporarily disable wa without having to turn off internet data. Actually, how to disable temporary wa without turning off data is quite easy. But many do not know how to do it. Therefore, if you don’t know how, you can follow our methods as follows:
1. No Help from Additional Apps
For those of you who currently want to disable the WhatsApp application and don’t want to use an additional application. Then you must know this first method.
For how to disable wa without additional applications, this is very often used by most users, because the method is very simple and easy.
- First of all, please enter the settings menu on your respective smartphone.
- If you have entered the settings menu, please just scroll down and select the application manager menu then click the menu.
- Then you just look for the WhatsApp application on the menu.
- Then if you have found the WhatsApp application, just click on it and select the Force Stop menu.
- Then you just click OK.
- Finished! Currently WhatsApp has been disabled.
2. Disable WA Using Hibernator Application
The second way to disable wa is by using an application called hibernator. You can get this application through the Google Playstore. For how to disable wa with the application, please follow the complete method below:
- First, you first download the hibernator application on the google playstore.
- After that, install the application on the smartphone.
- After that, please just open the Hibernator application and select Launched Apps.
- Then select the Shaw the settings menu.
- Then you just select the data access menu.
- Then you just have to activate the menu so that wa is instantly deactivated for a while.
3. Disable WhatsApp Using Greenify
In addition to the above application, there is also an application called greenify which can be used to disable WhatsApp. For more details, see the following:
- Just download the application and install it on your smartphone.
- If it is already installed, just open the application.
- Then you have to try your smartphone not to root.
- After that just click My Device is Not Rooted.
- Next you select manual settings on Hibernation Only.
- Then just select Whatsapp and click or press deactivate.
How to disable WA without turning off data
In addition to the methods above, we will also provide several additional ways to disable wa without turning off data. For some additional ways that we will provide this, there are still ways to disable wa that most people do.
1. Via Force Stop Option
The method that we provide first is the easiest and most frequently used method for WhatsApp users to disable WA (whatsapp) without turning off internet data.
If you are curious about how, then you can follow the method or complete guide that we have provided below.
- First of all, just open the settings menu or settings on your cellphone.
- After that you look for the application menu and click to enter the menu.
- Then in the application menu, just look for the whatsapp application.
- If the WhatsApp application has been found, then just click the Force Stop or Force Stop menu.
2. Uninstall WhatsApp App
How to disable wa on this one is very easy and simple. Because you just need to delete or uninstall the WhatsApp application installed on your smartphone.
If you don’t know how to delete the WhatsApp application properly and correctly. Then you can just follow the full method from us below:
- Before you delete the WhatsApp application, it would be better if you first delete all messages on WhatsApp.
- After you have successfully deleted all messages, you just need to log out and press the application then select the uninstall or uninstall option.
- Then, WhatsApp will automatically stop.
3. Enable Airplane Mode
How to disable wa is very simple, namely by activating the airplane mode feature on your smartphone. How to activate airplane mode is very easy and simple. Then how can you see below.
- Enter the settings menu.
- Select the airplane mode menu.
- Then click the airplane mode menu to activate it.
- After that, WhatsApp will stop or have been deactivated.
This method is very temporary, because after you reactivate airplane mode, WhatsApp will be active again.
Can Disabling WhatsApp Eliminate Accounts?
You need to know that deactivating WhatsApp is different from deleting a WhatsApp account. The reason is that if the whatsapp account is deleted to reactivate it is very difficult, because you have to activate it to the old card.
However, deactivating WhatsApp is only temporary. So we can guarantee your account will not be lost after you deactivate whatsapp with our methods above.
It seems that the discussion from the admin this time is very complete and clear. So please just practice How to Disable WA Without Turning Off Internet Data that we have shared above. Hopefully the above method can be useful for all of you. That is all and thank you