Telset.id – The downside of PDF files is that they are difficult to edit unlike Word. Don’t worry, we will show you how to edit PDF and how to edit PDF format on Android easily and of course for free.
PDF itself stands for Portable Document Format. This type of format was created in 1993 by Adobe Systems. PDF is a two-dimensional document that contains two-dimensional vector graphics, images, text, and letters.
Also read: 10 Free Online PDF File Compress Applications 2022, Available on Android
Since 1993 until now, PDF is still the choice in making documents, both formal and informal.
Well, on this occasion, the team Telset will share tips on how to easily edit and convert PDF formats. Let’s see!
How to Edit PDF Easily
Currently there are many applications that make it easy to edit PDF formats, such as Word documents. Moreover, more and more editing applications are available for free on the internet.
You as a user can use it via PC, laptop, or smartphone, to edit and change the PDF document format. Here’s how to edit PDFs that you can try:
How to Edit PDF on Android
Usually you are required to be fast when making document repairs so you have to edit PDF documents quickly. Unfortunately, you often have a hard time doing this one.
The solution, you can edit documents and change the PDF format on Android through the application. Here’s how to edit PDF on HP:
- Download the PDF Reader app available on Google Play Store and App Store
- Then open the PDF document in the application.
- To use the PDF editing features, right-click on the screen, and select an available editing feature. In PDF Reader, you can add additional notes, color important bullet points, and more in your document.
- After that, save the edits to the phone storage memory.
Also read: Want to Send PDF Documents on WhatsApp? Here’s How
How to Edit the Contents of a PDF Document
The following method makes it very easy for you to change the contents of a PDF easily. There are two ways that we share, namely through applications and online sites.
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator application which is available on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Then, open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat and modify its contents using the available features. Through this application, you can change the content of the document by adding sentences, signatures, to giving color to paragraphs.
- After that, you can save the changes to the storage memory.
As for converting PDF online, we recommend you to use the Smallpdf site. Here’s how to edit a PDF file in Smallpdf:
- Access the Smallpdf site. On the site, select Edit PDF at the bottom of the site page.
- Then, add sentences in paragraphs or color the important points.
- Finally, save the edited document to the memory of your laptop or phone.
How to Convert PDF Document Format to Word
For how to convert a PDF document to Microsoft Word, you can use an application or an online site that can be accessed through smartphone or laptops.
- Download the PDF to Word application available on the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Then, upload the document you want to edit into the PDF to Word application.
- Wait for a moment. The process of editing or converting documents does not take too long, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- The document has been successfully converted to Word document format and is ready to be saved to your storage memory.
Then, if you don’t want the hassle of installing the application, you can also convert the PDF to Word format using an online site. We recommend the I Love PDF site.
- Access the I Love PDF site on your laptop or smartphone.
- Then, insert the PDF document in the Select PDF File field.
- Next, select the Convert to Word menu and wait a moment
- The document conversion has been completed, and you can download it to save to storage memory.
Also Read: How to Reduce PDF File Size Quickly and Easily
Recommended PDF Editing Application
To make it easier for you to do how to edit PDF above, we will provide recommendations for applications that can help you. This application is available on the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store on the iOS platform.
You can download this application to help work and the teaching and learning process. The following is a list of recommended PDF editing applications:
Thus information on how to edit PDF for free and of course easy to apply. Hopefully this information can be useful to support your work and school or college activities. Good luck with how to edit PDF files from us, friend! (NM/MF)