WhatsApp is a social media application that is very easy to use to chat or share information. You can join WhatsApp groups so that your message can reach more people.
One way to join a WhatsApp group is through the group link. You can get these links from anywhere, including from TikTok. How do I join a WhatsApp group via a TikTok link? Check this out.
How to Join WhatsApp Groups Via TikTok Link
If you are going to add a WhatsApp group via TikTok, you will need a link to enter the group. Of course, this is very easy to do.
Here’s how to enter a WhatsApp group via the TikTok link:
- Find the link of the WhatsApp group you want to join. The link can be obtained from someone’s bio profile or through comments.
- If you get a link in your bio, please click on it directly. But if you get the link through the comments, click on the comment and hold it until the copy option appears.
- Open the browser then paste or paste the WhatsApp group link that you copied from the previous comment column.
- Click search.
- Later, the website page will display an invitation page for the WhatsApp group. Click the Join to Chat button on the page.
If the group is still not full, then you will successfully join the WhatsApp group.
Not only can you join or get a WhatsApp group link, you can also share the WhatsApp group link.
To be able to share a WhatsApp group link, you must already be a member of the group and become a group admin. Here’s how to share WhatsApp group links on TikTok:
- Open your WhatsApp and find which group you want to share the link with.
- Go to the group profile and click on the invite by link option. Copy the link that is on your WhatsApp display.
- Open your TikTok and choose whether to share the link in your bio or in the comments.
- When you are about to share the group link via bio, go to your TikTok profile and click the edit profile option.
- In the website field, enter the link you copied earlier.
- Click save to save the changes made.
- But if you want to share via the comments column, you just need to paste the link in the comments column and post like you normally comment.
Why WhatsApp Group Links on TikTok Can’t Be Clicked?
Some people may have problems not being able to join WhatsApp groups whose links are shared via TikTok.
First, you need to know that the only clickable links are those that are attached to someone’s TikTok bio profile.
If you get the link from the comments column, then you can’t click on the link. Please copy and paste in the browser as given.
Causes Can’t Enter WhatsApp Groups from TikTok Link
If you’ve done the tutorial above but still fail or can’t join the WhatsApp group, then there are two possibilities.
First, it could be that the group is already full so you can’t be accepted into the group. Second, the WhatsApp group admin can change the link link or change the settings so as not to accept members from the WhatsApp link.
That’s how to join a WhatsApp group via a link distributed on TikTok. Good luck.