How to Fix Error Audio Driver on Windows 10? Read more in this article.
Drivers have a very important role in a computer or laptop. Without drivers, we cannot maximize the hardware contained in our computers or laptops.
Drivers are a liaison between computer hardware and software. So without drivers we will not be able to use the existing hardware to its full potential.
Sometimes there is a problem on your computer device where the sound on your computer does not come out or a lot of sound appears.
If you are experiencing this, you must first run the Windows feature, namely the sound troubleshooter.
Where Windows 10 currently has an automatic trouble shooting feature that can easily fix all problems with the drivers on our computer.
If it’s still an error, we can reinstall the audio driver on our computer.
But before you reinstall your audio driver, it’s a good idea if you update the audio driver to the latest one.
If after updating the driver back to normal you can return to the old driver. But if it’s still a problem, you don’t have to worry.
Here we will share a tutorial for those of you who are experiencing error audio driver problems, especially if you are using Windows 10.
How to Fix Error Audio Driver on Windows 10
Before you start, take a look and pay attention to the Realtek drivers you are using now before starting to reinstall. This is done so that you can download the appropriate version later.
You can check and find out the version of the driver you are using through the Device Manager.
See also: How to Change Indihome Password
1. Install Audio Driver via Device Manager
- Please open Device Managerthe trick is to click the button Startthen select Device Manager.
- In the manager section, please expand / click the arrow image Sound, video and game controllers.
- There is a menu Realtek High Definition AudioThen right click on the driver and select Uninstall.
- After that a notification window will appear and select delete to continue with the deletion process.
If so, please restart your computer then download the latest driver for the sound card that is compatible with your computer. Usually available on the official website of the computer or laptop brand that you are using.
Or you can also search the internet by searching with keywords NAME_SOUND_CARD (space) driver
If you still can’t find it, you can try the Realtek HD Audio Codecs drivers as these drivers are commonly used on modern computers and laptops.
Try installing the Realtek AC97 Audios Codecs driver. This driver is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
See also: How to Show IDM on YouTube
2. Install Audio Driver via Control panel
- In the search field on the Start menu or Taskbar, type Appwiz.cpl then press Enter, after which the Programs and Features window will appear.
- Please look for the audio drivers section. And right click the audio driver and select Uninstall.
- then click yes for deleting audio drivers.
- Done, and Check whether your audio driver is normal or not.
See also: How to Fix Android Bootloop HP
Thus our article on How to Fix an Error Audio Driver on Windows 10, hopefully it can help you fix an error audio driver on Windows 10.
Don’t forget to check our other articles, see you soon and Thank you.