dukcapilmakassar.co.id – In this era of all-online society can not be kept away from the thing called the internet. Yes, there are currently a lot of internet services that have pretty good performance. One of them is Indihome. If you are an Indihome user and don’t know how to pay for Indihome. Then you can read our review to the end.
Actually, how to pay indihome bills is very easy, because at this time there are many ways that you can do to make payments. But even so, currently there are still many Indihome users who still don’t understand how to pay bills at the Indihome.
Well, for those of you who still don’t know how to pay indihome bills. Then you can see several ways to pay for indihome which we have shared below.
How to Pay For Indihome Through Indihome Official Services
In order to make it easier for its users, Indihome officially provides payment services for its customers. So that way you can pay your indihome bill by using the payment provided by indihome.
To be able to pay for indihome through the official service provided by indihome, there are 2 ways that you can use. For both methods, we have prepared below so please just take a look.
1. How to Pay Indihome using the MY Indihome application
If you are an indihome customer, of course, you will be advised to download and install the MY Indihome application. Because this application is very helpful in terms of controlling internet quota, checking Indihome FUP, checking bills and paying for indihome bills. For how to pay indihome bills with this application, please follow the guide below.
- First of all, just install the MY Indihome application.
- After that, please just log in to the application with the account you registered.
- Then at the very top of the menu, please just click on the billing section.
- After that, you will be directed to the Indihome internet billing page.
- Next, just select the month for which you haven’t paid the bill.
- Followed by you select and click pay.
- Next, you just have to choose the payment method you want to use.
- This payment method includes a digital wallet and bank account, so you just have to choose which payment method you want to use.
- Lastly, please complete the payment process.
2. How to pay for Indihome via Plaza Indihome
In addition, Indihome provides an application to make it easier for users to pay bills. Indihome also provides a plaza that can be used to pay bills. This method is a manual method, so make sure the plaza is near your house. For how to do it, see the following:
- First, please just visit the Indihome plaza and make sure you bring your internet ID or Indihome home phone number.
- If you have arrived at the Indihom plaza, please visit the officer or CS on duty.
- Then please state your goals.
- After that, all you have to do is show your Indihome ID.
- Then later the CS will immediately check the Indihome internet bill that you have not paid for.
- Take out the money and pay according to what the officer says.
- After that, you will be given a payment receipt.
How to Pay Indihome Using a Bank Account
If you really want to pay your indihome bill with another method. Then you can use the indihome payment method using a bank account. Almost all banks can be used to pay bills indihome.
1. Using a Mandiri Bank Account
First, we will show you how to pay for indihome using an independent bank account. Here we will provide 2 ways, namely by atm and also independent banking. For how to do it, just see the following:
Pay Using Mandiri ATM:
- First, please visit the independent atm machine.
- Don’t forget to bring your Indihome ID.
- After that, please just enter the ATM card.
- Then you just choose the language.
- Then enter the ATM PIN.
- Just select the payment menu.
- After that select the phone or HP.
- Next, just enter the Indihome ID starting with the area code.
- If it’s just press correct.
- then select and press pay.
- After that just wait for it to finish and it works.
Pay Using Mandiri Banking
- First, open the independent banking application on your smartphone.
- After that please login to enter.
- On the main page please click pay.
- Then you just select the phone.
- Then please select the service provider menu.
- On the menu, please click telkom.
- Followed by you enter the area code on the IDPEL menu.
- After that, just enter Indihome’s phone number.
- Then just click continue and enter the internet banking token.
- Finally just click Send.
2. How to Pay Indihome Using a BCA Account
In addition to independent banks, there is also a BCA bank that can be used to make indihome bill payments. BCA also provides 2 ways to pay for indihome, see below.
Via ATM Machine
- The first step is to just visit the BCA ATM machine.
- After that, please enter your ATM card.
- Then select discuss each.
- Then please enter the ATM PIN to enter.
- If you have entered the main menu, select other.
- Next, please press payment.
- Next select phone and telkom.
- After that, enter the area code and Indihome ID number.
- Just click YES.
Via Klik BCA
- First of all, just login to klikbca.com.
- After that, please enter the username and password from your BCA click account.
- Then please just click login.
- If you have logged in, click the payment menu.
- After that please go to telephone payments.
- Then just choose telkom.
- Followed by you enter your Indihome phone number.
- Then just click continue.
- Next see the bill and click pay.
- Just enter the token and complete the payment.
Actually, there are still a lot of banks that are able to make indihome bill payments. The methods are not much different, so if you have a bank other than BCA and Mandiri. So just practice the methods above.
How to Pay For Indihome Via Alfamart
For those of you who live close to Alfamart and often shop at Alfamart. Then you can use the Indihome payment method via Alfamart as follows:
- The first step is to go to the alphabet near your house.
- After that, please go directly to the cashier.
- Then you can immediately state your goals.
- Then please submit your Indihome customer ID.
- After that, the cashier will immediately check your bill.
- After the cashier mentions the nominal number, then please pay according to your bill.
How to Pay Indihome Via Digital Wallet (OVO or GOPAY)
So if you happen to have a digital wallet and there is enough money to pay your indihome bill. Then you can follow the method of paying indihome through a digital wallet like the following 2 ways:
1. Pay Via OVO
- First, just login to the OVO application that you have.
- After that, just select the internet and cable TV menu.
- Then you click Indihome.
- After that just press the enter key.
- Then you see the total bill.
- If you have seen the total bill, please click confirm to make the payment.
- Then just click Pay.
- Then enter the OVO POINT code.
2. Pay Via Gopay
- The first step is to login to the respective Gopay application.
- If you are already logged in, please scroll down.
- Then please just click go bills.
- Then just choose internet and cable TV.
- Then please tab indihome menu.
- After that, just enter your Indihome ID.
- Then click check bill.
- Please look at the bill first.
- If you have seen, then just click pay.
- Finally, enter your GOPAY PIN again to complete the payment.
With today’s highly developed world, there are so many options for paying indihome bills. So, of course, nowadays you don’t have to worry about how to pay for Indihomr. This time, that’s all the information we can convey. Hopefully you can be helped with the information that we share this time. Please follow our methods and complete your indhome bill payment. Don’t forget to stop by our channel again at dukcapilmakassar.co,id to see other interesting information.