Have you ever heard of the Learning.id Account? Learning.id Account is a service launched by the Ministry of Education and Culture to assist the teaching and learning process.
To be able to use this Learning.id Account, you must first have an account. Then, what if you forget your account on the Learning.id Account? Check out how to solve this below.
What is a Learning.id Account?
Learning account.id is a learning account officially released from Kemdikbudristek. Users of this Learning.id account are students and teachers from various educational units.
Through the Learning.id Account, students and teachers can access teaching and learning needs more easily and effectively.
How to Get a Learning Account on a Learning Account
To be able to use the Learning.id Account service and access your learning needs, you must first have an account on the Learning.id Account.
The following are several ways to get a learning account on the Learning.id Account based on their position.
Education Unit Operator Account
First, please click here to connect to the Ministry of Education and Culture website. After that, click the login button and select download account.
Click the student menu or PTK, there you will get a csv file with the account name and password.
If so, you can immediately provide user ID and password information to the user concerned.
Student, Educator and Teacher Accounts
First, ask for a user ID and password from the unit operator. After that, open the email and enter the data according to your user ID and password.
Agree to the terms and conditions of use of the account and then change your password. Done, you can immediately use the account on this Learning.id Account.
The Solution If You Forgot Your Learn.id Account Password
If you already have an account at the Learning.id Account but you forget what the account password is, you can reset the password.
With the reset password feature, the Learning.id Account password will be replaced with a new one and you can log into the account easily.
How to Reset Learning Account Password
Doing a password reset cannot be done independently. You must submit a password reset request to the school admin in question.
The school admin for each school is different, it could be the principal, dapodik operator or administrative staff. If you are an admin who forgot your password, ask another admin to approve your password reset.
How to Reset Learn.id Account Password As Admin
If you are an admin, resetting the Learn.id Account password can be done more easily.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the browser on your device. Make sure the device is connected to a stable internet network.
- Login to gmail with your Learning.id account admin account.
- Click the nine-dot button at the top right. Select the admin menu to connect with Google Admin.
- Click the Users menu.
- Choose which account to reset the Learning.id Account password.
- Click the account and select the menu button reset password.
- Later, the screen will display the new password for the Learning.id account.
- Click the copy password button to copy the password.
- In order not to forget it again, you can send your password via email by clicking the email password button.
- Enter the email address to which the password will be sent and click send.
That’s the explanation of how to reset the account password in the Learning.id Account if you forget the password. You do not need to panic because this can be overcome easily. Hope it is useful.