dukcapilmakassar.co.id – Shopee as an online store application currently offers virtual payments known as ShopeePay. This virtual payment or service provided by Shopee aims to make it easier for users to make payments. However, how to top up ShopeePay balance is not easy.
As an E-Commerce shopee, ShopeePay offers lots of discounts for its users. So by buying products at Shopee using ShopeePay, users will often get discounts or discounts on Shopee products.
However, currently there are a lot of shoppe users who don’t know that shopeepay often gives discounts. Some even don’t know how to top up a ShopeePay balance. If you still don’t know how to top up shopeepay balance. So here we will give you the easiest way.
What is ShopeePay?
Before you know how to top up shopeepay balance. Then you have to know first what shopeepay is. Shopeepay itself is a digital payment made by shopee itself. This application makes virtual payments so that users can be simple when buying goods through shopee.
If you use shopeepay to buy goods at shoppe. Then later you don’t need to be complicated, because all you have to do is click shopeepay payment and then enter the password, the payment will be confirmed immediately. In addition, shopeepay also offers free shipping vouchers and discounts that you buy. Very interesting isn’t it?
However, it is very unfortunate that currently there are still many shopeepay users who don’t know how to top up their balance on shopeepay. So, if you are a shope user who doesn’t know how to top up your shopeepay balance. So you can see how below.
How to Fill in ShopeePay Via Bank Transfer (Virtual Account)
We are here to give you 2 ways to top up this shopeepay. The first method that we will provide is via bank transfer. If you want to know how to fill in shopeepay via bank transfer, then you can see the complete method as follows:
1. Via m-BCA
How to top up shopeepay balance or the first way to top up shopeepay, namely through bank BCA. To top up via bank BCA, you can use an atm, click BCA to bank BCA. Well, we are here to give you a way through BCA banking. For more details, see below.
- First of all, just open the m-BCA application on your smartphone and then login.
- If you have entered the m-BCA main menu, then please select the m-Transfer menu, then click BCA Virtual Account.
- After that, please just enter your Virtual Account number + your m-BCA Phone Number.
- Then please just select Continue.
- Next, just fill in the minimum shopeepay balance of IDR 10,000.
- Then later you will find the name of the recipient. If you have confirmed that the name of the recipient is your shopee account, then just click OK.
- Lastly, just enter your PIN and press OK.
2. Via mBanking
If you happen to use an independent bank to top up with shopeepay. Then you can use mBanking independently. If you are confused about how, please follow our guide.
- The first step is to just open the Mandiri mBanking application then log in
- After that please just press the Pay button and you just select Multi Payment.
- Then please press the Service Provider option: ShopeePay. Then please just enter the Virtual Account number 893 + the phone number registered with shopee then click continue.
- Next, just enter the amount of money that will be entered into shopeepay (minimum IDR 10,000).
- After that, the recipient’s name will appear on the screen. Here you have to make sure that the recipient’s name is the correct name for your shopee account. If you have made sure then just click OK.
3. Via mBanking (BRImo)
So finally, we will give you a way to top up your ShopeePay balance via BRI banking. If you are a bri bank user and want to know how to top up your shopeepay balance via mbbanking bri. So please follow how to fill it out below.
- First, as usual, you just open the BRI mBanking application on your respective smartphone.
- After that, just select the Digital Wallet menu, then click ShopeePay.
- Then please just enter the phone number you registered to create a shopeePay account.
- Then later on the smartphone screen the name of the recipient will come out, if the name is correct, then proceed to the next step.
- For the next step, you just need to enter the nominal amount of money that you will fill in ShopeePay (minimum 10,000).
- Next, please select the Source of Funds and then just click the Top Up option.
- The last step is just to enter the BRImo PIN.
- Done and good luck.
That’s how to top up shopeepay balance via bank transfer (virtual account). Actually, other banks can also fill shopeepay balances. The method is not much different.
How to Top Up ShopeePay Balance via Indomaret
For the next method, there is a way to top up ShopeePay balance via Indomaret. If you don’t have a bank account, then you can top up your ShopeePay balance via the nearest Indomaret. For a complete way, see the following in full.
- The first step, please login to the Shopee application.
- After that, please select my menu and select the ShopeePay menu.
- Then you just select the Fill Balance menu, then you will be taken to the payment method.
- For the payment method, please select Indomaret.
- Next, please just enter the amount of top up balance you want.
- Then later you will be sent a special payment code.
- Then go to the nearest Indomaret and give the code to the cashier.
How to Top Up ShopeePay Balance via Credit Counter
The method that we will provide finally is how to top up the ShopeePay balance via the credit counter. If you don’t have banking yet and want to fill up your ShopeePay balance simply. So, of course, we highly recommend this method, if you want to know how, you can refer to the steps below.
- First, please download the Viapulsa application on the Google Playstore first.
- If you have downloaded and installed the application, then please just open the application.
- After opening the application, then on the main menu, please just select the Convert Credit menu according to the operator you are using.
- After that, please just enter the nominal pulse that will be converted into a shopeepay balance then just click the next option.
- Next, please fill in your account, at this stage please select ShopeePay then enter the ShopeePay number and the name of the account owner.
- If you have completed the steps above, then you will later enter the confirmation page. Then please agree to the terms and conditions.
- Then the credit conversion application will automatically be sent.
- After that, please transfer the credit to the destination number and screenshot the proof of transfer.
- The next step, you just need to upload the proof of transfer.
- Finished. Just wait for the shopee balance to enter in a few seconds.
How to fill in the shopeepay balance that we provided above. Very easy and simple right? Hopefully it can help those of you who are shopeepay users but are still confused about filling out the balance on the shopeepay.