Suara.com – Water fleas or ringworm are caused by the fungus tinea. Usually, water fleas can be successfully treated with over-the-counter creams, ointments, or other topical medications that are applied directly to the rash. There are also natural remedies to cure water fleas. For more details, here’s how to treat water fleas naturally will be discussed.
This article will explain the various ways to treat water fleas. It will also provide a list of natural remedies that can help relieve symptoms and prevent them from returning or spreading to other people.
Launching from the site Very Well HealthMonday (28/2/2022), here’s how to treat water fleas naturally that you can try at home.
Here’s How to Treat Water Fleas
Know the Causes of Water Fleas, Treat Natural Ways Using Kitchen Ingredients
The only way to cure water fleas is with antifungal medication. However, there are things you can do to relieve your symptoms until the medication starts to work.
It’s also important to do everything you can to prevent the fungus from spreading to other parts of your body or to other people or pets.
- To relieve itching, apply a cold compress to the uncomfortable area for 20 to 30 minutes whenever needed.
- Fungus loves warmth and moisture, so keep the area affected by ringworm clean and dry. After washing, use a different towel to dry the infected body part.
- Avoid wearing clothes or footwear that make you sweat.
- Always shower after you exercise to wick away sweat and dry thoroughly.
- Change all your clothes every day.
- Wash everything you wear or touch with hot water before putting on or using it again. This applies to clothes, towels, and compresses used.
- Do not cover water fleas or ringworm with a bandage or other dressing.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after touching an area affected by ringworm or water fleas.
Ringworm or water fleas are highly contagious, which is why it’s important to do everything you can to prevent them from spreading to other people.
Thus information on how to treat water fleas that you can try at home. Let’s not be lazy to always keep clean. I hope this information is helpful.
Contributors: Ulil Azmi
Feeling Itchy Like Insect Bites in the Skin, What Causes It?