Sumber Pitu Waterfall is one of the natural attractions with stunning views. This place has succeeded in becoming a famous tourist destination in Malang. There are two waterfalls with the same name in Malang, but this article will discuss the ones in the Tumpang area.
As the name implies, this waterfall flows from seven springs and is enhanced with clear and fresh water. The air around it is also cool so it makes it comfortable to walk around all day.
For those who plan to visit this tourist spot, here is complete information about Sumber Pitu Waterfall.
1. Location, operating hours, and ticket prices
Location: Krajan, Duwet Krajan, Tumpang, Malang, East Java 65156.
Operational hour: every day, 08.00 WIB – 18.00 WIB.
Entrance ticket: IDR 5,000.
2. Route to Sumber Pitu Waterfall
Sumber Pitu Waterfall is about 26 kilometers away and takes about 45 minutes from Malang City.
To reach it, from the center of Malang City, direct the vehicle towards Tumpang District. Then arrived at the Tumpang Market. After that, head to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area.
Then continue the journey to Wringinanom Village which is in the Poncokusumo area, then turn left into Duwetkrajan Village.
After arriving at the village, continue by walking to tourist sites for approximately 2 kilometers.
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: Jelangkung Beach Tourism Information, Enchanting Nature Tourism in Malang
3. Activities that can be done at Sumber Pitu Waterfall
Tourists can do several activities while on vacation at Sumber Pitu Waterfall, including relaxing for a moment while enjoying the beauty that is served. Then they can play water or swim in the water which is clean, clear, and refreshing.
Visitors can use floats or swimming tires for a pleasant swimming sensation. In addition, there are many spot of interest scattered in this place. This can be a photo hunting place to add to your collection of cool photos.
4. Facilities available at Sumber Pitu Waterfall
Although the facilities available at Sumber Pitu Waterfall are not complete, there are some basic facilities such as toilets, prayer rooms, and food stalls.
There is no trash can here. Therefore, when bringing food, you should bring back the garbage that has been brought. Always keep it clean for the benefit of the environment and other visitors.
5. Tips for visiting Sumber Pitu Waterfall
Some tips that can help visitors while at Sumber Pitu Waterfall, include:
- It’s best not to bring children because many of the roads are quite slippery and are in forest areas.
- Do not wear flashy jewelry or accessories because they can invite criminal action.
- Wear clothes that are a bit thick because the air can suddenly get cold.
- Be careful when deciding to walk on the rocks near the waterfall, as the conditions are slippery and can lead to slipping.
- Bring enough cash because it will be difficult to find ATMs close to tourist sites.
That’s some info that can be used as a guide when deciding on a vacation to Sumber Pitu Waterfall. Hopefully it’s useful!
Also Read: 10 Malang Tours for 2022 Vacation Inspiration, Which is Your Favorite Place?
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.