Jakarta, IDN Times – The Composite Stock Price Index (JCI) weakened in trading towards the end of this week, Friday (11/3/2022).
JCI opened lower 51.38 points or 0.74 percent to 6,872.63.
Earlier on Thursday (10/3/2022) afternoon trading, the JCI closed up 59.5 points or 0.87 percent to 6,924.
Read also: Involved in fraudulent investments, 121 IDR 353 billion accounts are blocked by PPATK
1. JCI movement this morning
Based on the graph RTI, as of 09.30 WIB, the JCI was still in the red zone with a weakening of 38.99 points or 0.56 percent to 6,885.02. The JCI had touched its lowest level of 6,853.86, and its highest level was still in the red zone, which was 6,899.99.
Investors have recorded transactions of Rp3.29 trillion with a transaction volume of 4.52 billion shares traded, with a frequency of 316 thousand times.
Continue reading the article below
In addition, as many as 225 stocks rose, 197 stocks weakened, and 202 stocks remained stagnant or did not change.
2. Stock index movement
In addition to the JCI, a number of leading stock indexes also weakened in the first trading session today. Here are the details:
- LQ45 weakened 0.68 percent to 990.32
- IDX30 fell 0.66 percent to 531.165
- IDX80 fell 0.46 percent to 138.631
- IDXESGL fell 0.98 percent to 138.995
- IDXQ30 was down 0.44 percent at 151.371.
Also read: 3 Ways to Recognize Stupid Investment Modes, Don’t Be Fooled!
3. There are 5 stocks rose in early trading
In the midst of the JCI weakening, there were five stocks that rose more than 5 percent in the first trading session today, which could be used as watchlist investors. Here’s the list:
- PT Mitra Angkasa Sejahtera Tbk (BAUT) rose 13.98 percent to Rp106
- PT Sumber Tani Agung Resources Tbk (STAA) rose 10 percent to Rp825
- PT Nanotech Indonesia Global Tbk (NANO) rose 10 percent to Rp121
- PT Matahari Putra Prima Tbk (MPPA) rose 8.72 percent to Rp324
- PT Sarana Meditama Metropolitan Tbk (SAME) rose 6.38 percent to Rp400.