Jakarta, IDN Times – PT LRT Jakarta is currently opening job vacancies for undergraduate graduates. The Jakarta LRT is one of the new forms of transportation in the capital city.
Reported by the official LRT Jakarta website, Friday (11/3/2022), there is only one job opening. The vacancy is for the position legal staff.
Also Read: Jabodebek LRT Operates August 2022, ADCP Focuses on TOD Offices
1. Qualifications that prospective applicants must meet
LRT Jakarta provides a number of qualifications for prospective applicants. One of them, minimum education is a law degree.
Here are the full qualifications:
– Minimum education S1 Law
– Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field
– Have experience related to legal drafting and regulatory analysis
– Have communication and lobbying skills
– Have English language skills related to legal documents, contract agreements, Memorandums of Understanding (MoU), and so on
– Have the ability to analyze and monitor transportation regulations
– Have the ability to prepare legal drafting agreements, MoUs, NDAs, contracts, and others
– Have the ability to manage corporate licensing
For those of you who are interested, you can register via the following page Bit.ly/Formulir-Lamaran-LRT-Jakarta.
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: Awesome! Taking LRT to Bus in Palembang Only Needs 1 Card
2. Jakarta LRT will only operate at the end of 2019
The Jakarta LRT will only operate at the end of 2019. The Jakarta LRT line has a length of 5.8 kilometers.
There are six stations that the Jakarta LRT passes. First, Velodrome Station, Equistrian Station, Pulomas Station, South Boulevard Station, North Boulevard Station, Pegangsaan Dua Station, and LRT Depot.
3. Jakarta LRT Fares
For passengers who want to use the Jakarta LRT, they only need to pay a fare of Rp. 5,000. MRT Jakarta’s operating hours are from 05.30-23.00 WIB.
The Jakarta LRT only takes 13 minutes to cover the six stations. The average travel time between stations is only 3 minutes. The total LRT passenger capacity is 270.