Lumajang, East Java, is popular as an area with natural attractions that can refresh the eyes and mind. It is not surprising that many tourists make it a tourist destination during their vacation.
One of the recommended natural attractions is the Rainbow Mist Waterfall. Its cool natural atmosphere and perfected with its impressive charm is certainly the right location to make a vacation unforgettable.
For those who are planning a vacation to Mist Pelangi Waterfall, here is the complete information before going there.
1. Location, operating hours, and ticket prices
Location: Mulyoarjo, Pronojiwo, Lumajang Regency – East Java.
Operational hour: Every day, 07.00 – 17.30 WIB.
Ticket price: IDR 5,000.
2. The route to the Rainbow Mist Waterfall
Mist Rainbow Waterfall route from downtown Lumajang:
Go to Lumajang National Road – Malang – Sumbersuko – Tempeh – Pasirian – Candipuro – Pronojiwo Police – follow the directions that lead to the Rainbow Mist Waterfall.
Also Read: Lumajang Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour: Location, Route, and Tips
3. Activities that can be done at the Rainbow Mist Waterfall
Continue reading the article below
The Rainbow Mist Waterfall is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Lumajang. While here, the first activity that must be done is to relax for a moment while watching the beauty that is served.
Visitors can also enjoy food or drinks that have been prepared at home. After that they can explore a lot spot captivating offerings in the vicinity while capturing the moment while taking pictures.
After getting tired of walking around, it’s time to feel the freshness of the waters by swimming.
4. Facilities available at the Rainbow Mist Waterfall
Like other popular tourist destinations, Mist Pelangi Waterfall has several public facilities, which include a parking area, prayer room, and toilets. Visitors can also relax in the gazebo that has been provided by the manager of this tourist spot.
If you want to camp, then it’s available camping ground comfortable. They can pitch a tent and light a bonfire at night.
5. Tips while at the Rainbow Mist Waterfall
Tips for visiting the Rainbow Mist Waterfall:
- Immediately stay away from the waterfall when it rains.
- Because of its location in the forest, beware of wild animals around it.
- If you don’t want to get wet with the gurgling water, bring a raincoat.
- If you bring children, then supervise them more carefully.
- Bring a drink with you just in case you’re thirsty, considering there’s a lot of places to explore.
Rainbow Mist Waterfall has cool air, clean and clear waters, and an impressive natural atmosphere. So what are you waiting for, let’s play here!
Also Read: 10 Travel Recommendations in Lumajang for an Memorable Vacation
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.