Stir-fried preparations are widely chosen as a daily dish, because they are considered practical. One that many people like is stir-fried vegetables, such as chickpeas.
You can create these processed beans with scrambled eggs and meatballs. In addition to enhancing the taste, this dish looks more attractive. Suitable as a favorite side dish to complement warm rice. Check out the recipe for the following meatball egg chickpeas!
Also Read: Baby Chickpeas Recipe Oyster Sauce, Makes You Need to Add Rice!
Meatball egg bean recipe
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
Continue reading the article below
Portion: 1-2 people.
- 1 ounce chickpeas or to taste, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3-4 meatballs, cut
- 5 cloves of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 pieces of cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Mushroom broth to taste
- enough water
- oil for frying
How to make:
- Heat enough oil, then sauté the shallots, garlic, cayenne pepper, and green chilies.
- Once fragrant, add the eggs and make scrambled. Add meatballs, mix well.
- Enter the beans, cook briefly, pour enough water.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, salt, and mushroom broth. Stir until well blended.
- Cook the meatball egg chickpeas until cooked.
- Serve the meatball egg chickpeas.
That’s the most practical and economical recipe for meatball egg chickpeas. Perfect for serving lunch or dinner menus. Beginners can also try this recipe. Happy creative!
Also Read: Recipe for Vegetables Beans Tofu with Yellow Coconut Milk