Usually pentol is made of beef or chicken. Well, this time you can make a pen with a more economical material, namely a tofu pen.
Besides being economical, this pentol is also suitable for those of you who don’t eat meat. However, don’t worry about the taste and texture. This tofu pentol is chewy, soft, and tastes delicious.
Suitable as an alternative snack, so you don’t eat out too often. Check out the delicious tofu pentol recipe below!
Also Read: Recipe for Making Firecracker Chicken Pentol, Spicy and Savory, it’s really just right
Recipe for tofu pentol
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Continue reading the article below
Portion: 2-3 people.
- 3 medium size white tofu
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp stock powder
- 5 tbsp wheat flour
- 5 tbsp tapioca flour
- 3 cloves of garlic, puree
- water to boil
How to make:
- Puree the white tofu, then put it in a container.
- Mix with salt, ground pepper, and powdered broth.
- Add flour, tapioca flour, and garlic. Stir evenly.
- After that, shape the dough round according to taste. Set aside.
- Boil the pentol with boiling water until cooked and fluffy.
- Once cooked, remove and serve your homemade tofu pentol.
That’s the recipe for meatless tofu pentol. Besides being boiled, the tofu pentol can also be fried. Perfect to be enjoyed with peanut sauce or chili sauce.
Also read: Pentol Recipe from Delicious Leftover Rice, Make it Simple and Cheap