Ruangguru CEO, Belva Devara has just proposed to his idol, Sabrina Anggraini on Saturday (5/3/2022). After officially becoming husband and wife, the two then held a reception on Sunday (6/3/2022) at the Raffles hotel, Jakarta.
A number of fellow artists, colleagues, and officials were present to give their blessing. Always stealing attention, their appearance certainly makes you curious. Here are some of the styles of the artists and personalities at the Belva Devara-Sabrina reception. Who has the best OOTD?
1. Artist Prilly Latuconsina looks beautiful in a modern light blue brocade kebaya and a knee-length batik skirt
2. In harmony with her husband, Lesty Kejora chose a brown maxi dress which was matched with a cream colored hijab
3. Looking cute, Nissa Sabyan wears a long tunic made of brocade combined with cloth pants and hijab and high heels with pastel nuances
4. Putri Tanjung looks stunning with a red short flutter sleeve long dress which is paired with black high heels
5. Putri Wisata Indonesia 2012, Reinita Arlin looks elegant in a kubaru brocade kebaya and jarit as well as a matching handbag and high heels
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 15 Artist Style Inspirations at the 2022 SAG Awards, Lots of Luxury Dress Ideas
6. Putri Indonesia Intelegensia 2019, Anastasia Praditha steals attention when wearing a red long backless bodycon dress made of satin material
7. Entrepreneur Shinta Bubu chooses a mix and match tunic made of dark gray brocade with a belt, cloth pants, and pashmina hijab
8. The CEO of Trans TV and Trans 7, Atiek Nur Wahyuni, chose a midi dress made of white brocade and high heels and a handbag for her OOTD last night
9. The Regent of Banyuwangi, Ipuk Fiestiandani, looks elegant in a blue robe that matches the hijab plus a black handbag and high heels
Those were the styles of artists and figures at the Belva Devara-Sabrina Anggraini reception last night. According to you, style who is the one that gets the most attention?
Also Read: 10 Artist vs. Style Fights Mother at the moment of application, many modern kebayas