www.dukcapilmakassar.co.id – Along with today’s developments, there are many technologies that can help an activity, one of which is helping the government by using digital methods.
There have been so many governments that have used a digital application, to facilitate an activity, such as taking care of requirements, to managing important documents.
Likewise with the distribution of social assistance activities or what we often hear about social assistance, now social assistance can be distributed through digital applications, from registration to distribution of social assistance can be done digitally.
Not only that, checking the list of people who receive social assistance can be known through a digital application, the application is the 2022 Bansos Check, the application is very much needed in this digital era, with this application the government can now easily find out who is entitled to receive social assistance. .
That way the application really helps the process of distributing social assistance digitally, moreover, it can easily provide social assistance to people who are entitled to it.
Moreover, in the current pandemic era, people are required to stay at home and do not crowd, to avoid the virus that is sweeping the world, with this social assistance application it is very helpful to avoid crowds of social assistance people.
With this application, now you only have to stay at home and the help line will arrive using the digital technology, curious about this digital application? let’s learn together! see our discussion this time about the 2022 Bansos Check application.
What is the 2022 Bansos Check Application?
This Social Assistance Check application is a platform that has been developed by the Ministry of Social Affairs (Kemensos) on August 16, 2021, the application has been created with the aim of providing important information, registration, and receiving social assistance benefits.
Not only that, this application is also used to check information on prospective recipients of social assistance as well as information on recipients of further social assistance provided by the Ministry of Social Affairs.
The Check Bansos application is very helpful for the activities of its users and the government, its users are also able to check people who are entitled to social assistance.
And users can also find out whether the person in question is a recipient of assistance or not, this application is very helpful, isn’t it? especially during the current COVID pandemic.
You can find the Check Bansos application on the Google Playstore, some information and registration that users can do through the application, one of which is the Family Hope Program (PKH) and the Non-Cash Assistance Program (PBNT).
Download the Latest Social Assistance Check Application 2022
To get this application itself is very easy and you can access, because this application has been officially released on the Google Playstore shop service and the app store.
Or you can also download it directly through what we have provided below, before that make sure you check whether the internet connection is stable, so you can download it quickly, if you download this application it will not take up your storage space, because the size of this application is very light and socialize.
Please download the application so that you can use the application to carry out social assistance activities, please click download below.
|Name||Social Assistance Check Application|
|Developer||SOCIAL MINISTRY OF THE REPUBLIC INDONESIA|
|Download Link||Google Playstore|
How to Use the Social Assistance Check Application
After you download and install it, the next thing to do is register yourself in the application, the registration method is very easy, please follow the guide we have provided below.
- First, make sure you have downloaded the application, if not, please download it via the link we have prepared above.
- If so, please open or log into the application.
- Then click create new account.
- After that, please register by entering your personal data as needed.
- Enter personal data according to the instructions that have been determined.
- If so, please upload a photo of your ID card and selfie photo along with your ID card to verify your account.
- Please make sure your personal data is correct or not.
- If it is correct, please click create a new account.
- Wait until the account creation process is complete and successful, if you have then you have registered, and the application can be used.
- To register for social assistance, please click on the list of proposals.
- Then, please select the type of assistance such as the Family Hope Program (PKH) or the Non-Cash Assistance Program (PBNT).
- Then, you will be asked to enter personal data, please enter your personal data according to what has been determined to apply for receiving social assistance.
In addition to digitally registering yourself, you can also register as a candidate for receiving social assistance directly through the local government, the community can visit the local government such as RT/RW or the local Village/Kelurahan head by bringing personal data such as ID cards and family cards (KK) to register as a candidate for social assistance.
How to Check Bansos Recipients on the site Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id
After you have successfully registered as a candidate for social assistance, the next thing you have to do is just wait, whether you are a recipient of social assistance or not.
To check the recipients of social assistance yourself, you can check it digitally, you can directly check it through the official website of the Ministry of Social Affairs (Kemensos) please check the website Cekbansos.kemensos.go.id.
To make it clearer how to check potential recipients of social assistance, please follow the steps we have provided below.
- First, make sure you have a browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, if you don’t have one, please download it first.
- Please open your browser, search and visit the website Cekbansos.kemensos.go.idor you can click the link that we have provided HERE.
- After that, please select the province, district / city, sub-district, village according to where you live.
- In the initial menu there will be columns of personal data, please enter your personal data according to your ID card.
- If so, please enter the captcha code according to the code that has been applied to the column, if you have difficulties or the code is not clear, you can click the code to get the latest code.
- If so, you just click search.
- That way, the system will search for and match the names of the Beneficiary Families (KPM) and the areas that have been inputted will be compared with the names listed in the Ministry of Social Affairs data base.
That’s our discussion this time about the 2022 Bansos Check Application, hopefully what we have discussed above can be useful and help you all, but if there are errors from us, both typing errors and article information, we sincerely apologize.
That’s all we can say, it’s time for us to resign, hopefully we can meet again in another article or another time, from us dukcapilmakassar.co.id wish you a good try and thank you.