How to Convert PDF to Word Online and Offline on Mobile & PC – The terms PDF and Word are familiar to all of us. Because almost all e-books spread on the internet use PDF format.
The PDF format is indeed a very popular e-book format, so many people are familiar with this format and many use it.
Even so, but it turns out that it is not uncommon for people to want to convert PDF files to other formats such as Word.
Converting PDF files to other formats is usually because they have several purposes, one of which is to edit the content of the document.
For editing documents, most people usually prefer to use Word.
But it turns out that there are still many who are confused about how to convert or convert PDF files to Word files so that PDF files can be edited or copied their contents.
How to Convert PDF Files to Word
But don’t worry, because here we are going to give you a little tutorial on 3 ways to easily convert PDF files to Word. For more details, see the following tutorial.
Also Read: How to merge PDF files
1. Convert PDF files to Word Via Microsoft Word
The first way we can try to convert a PDF file to Word is to open it in the Word application directly.
Now the PDF file will automatically turn into a Word file. Take a look at the rare ones – the following steps:
- First, find the PDF file that you want to convert into a Word file.
- Then if it is found, right-click on the PDF file, then select Open with and select Word.
- If a notification appears as shown below. Please click OK, because the notification contains a warning that the Word application will convert the PDF file to a Word file.
- Wait a few moments until the conversion process is complete. The conversion time depends on how big the PDF file you are converting is, the bigger the PDF file size, the longer the conversion process.
- Then the PDF file will be converted successfully and automatically the original PDF file will now open itself into a Word file. To save it, click Save or Save As.
2. PDF to Word Online
The third way that you can do to convert a PDF file to a Word file is to use the help of an online web converter.
There are many online converter websites you can use including, ilovepdf.com, pdf2doc.com, or smallpdf.com. Here we will give an example using the site ilovepdf.com.
Let’s immediately see the following steps.
- First, please go to the ilovepdf website.
- Then upload the PDF file you want to convert to a Word file by clicking Select PDF file.
- Wait a few moments until the PDF file upload process is complete. Once done, click the CONVERT TO WORD button to start the conversion process.
- Wait a few moments until the file conversion process is complete. The duration of the fast conversion process depends on the size of the file you are converting. The larger the converted file, the longer it will take.
- When the conversion process is complete, usually the converted file will automatically download itself. But if it’s not downloaded automatically, you can click the Download Word button.
3. Convert PDF to PDF with Nitro PDF
The second way that you can do to convert a PDF file to a Word file is to use the help of a PDF viewer application.
There are many PDF viewer applications you can use including Foxit Reader, NitroPDF, Sumatra PDF and so on.
In general, almost all PDF viewer applications have features that users can use to convert PDF files to Word files and other files.
If you are using the second method then you will have to install a PDF viewer app first.
For example, you will use the NitroPDF application to convert a PDF file to a Word file. Take a look at the following steps.
- First, please open PDF files that you want to convert into a Word file.
- Then on the Home tab, click the icon that says To Word.
- After that, you will be asked to choose where the converted file will be saved later. Choose the Folder place of the original file so it’s easy to find. If you just click Convert to start the file conversion process.
- Wait a few moments until the file conversion process PDF to Word files finished.
Also Read: Android Office Apps
4. How to Convert PDF to Word Online
Then the next way you can try to convert pdf to word with google docs, because the google docs feature can be used.
Just login to your google account and follow the method to convert pdf to word as follows.
- Go to google docs page and login with gmail account, click here.
- select file menu > Open.
- Then click upload and select the pdf file.
- After the upload is complete, you can select File Menu > Download As > Microsoft Word (.docx) then click save to save the result file into word.
5. How to Convert Pdf to Word on Android Phone
Apart from the online way to convert PDF to Word, you can also try it on your Android phone. To convert PDF to Word on Android phone with PDF Converter app, see the following tutorial.
- First step you can download and install PDF Converter.
- Then open it on android phone, and click + symbol to open pdf file.
- Then change the word and wait for it to finish.
Also Read: How to Remove Red Lines in Word
Thus our article on How to Convert PDF to Word Online and Offline on Mobile & PC, hopefully it can help you convert PDF to Word.
Thank you for reading our article and see you in our next article.