Jakarta, IDN Times – For those of you who have a business, advertising on Facebook can be a way to reach many potential buyers. By advertising on Facebook or using Facebook Ads, the product or service you offer can be seen by many people.
Interestingly, by using Facebook Ads, you can target the potential buyers you want to target such as age, occupation, area of potential buyers and many others.
You can also set the cost you want to allocate for advertising on Facebook Ads. So, the following is the Facebook Ads payment method quoted from their official page.
Also Read: Must Know! These Types of Ads Are Banned on Facebook Ads
1. Accepted Facebook Ads payment options
You can pay for Facebook ads with one of the following accepted payment methods:
- Shared credit and debit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa)
- Bank account (direct debit) for supported countries
Manual payment method for multiple countries and currencies. Oh yes, the payment methods available to you vary depending on the country and currency of your ad account.
Also Read: Knowing the Types of Advertising in Print Media
2. Payment for Facebook Ads accepted in Indonesia
You can pay for Facebook ads with the following payment methods:
- Shared credit or debit cards, including:
- American Express in any of the accepted currencies
- PayPal in any of the accepted currencies
- Local manual payment methods, including: Doku or OVO.
Continue reading the article below
Please note, this manual payment method will only be available if your ad account country is set to Indonesia and your currency is set to Indonesian rupiah (IDR).
Also, you can only add a manual payment method if you selected it when you first set up your Facebook ad account.
Also Read: Want Your Business To Sell? Try This Trojan Horse Marketing Technique!
3. Added a payment method for Facebook Ads
When you create an ad with Ads Manager, you will be asked to add a payment method in order to publish your ad for the first time. You can add and change your ad account’s payment methods from the payment settings.
If your ad account is set up for manual payments, you can’t add a payment method using this step. However, add money to your ad account using the manual payment method. Some payment methods also cannot be used. Like, PayPal.
You must be an ad account Admin. Otherwise, you may get an ‘invalid parameter’ error message. You are also required to make sure the payment method you want to add is an accepted payment option for Facebook Ads.
How to add a payment method in Ads Manager
- Go to Payment Settings.
- In the Payment Methods section, click Add Payment Method.
- Select the payment method you want to add and click Next.
- Follow the additional instructions to add your payment method.
- A new payment method is added to your ad account.
4. Facebook Ads payment records
If you store multiple payment methods in your ad account, you can set a primary payment method. Facebook will charge your primary payment method first when you make a payment for ads.
Facebook warns that if you’re using a payment method or ad account with someone else, make sure you confirm that person if there’s a charge you don’t recognize on your bill. Maybe someone with knowledge of your information has run ads using your payment method or ad account.