Maybe some of you have heard but are still not too familiar with this one country. Yes, Kyrgyzstan is a country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is the capital city of Bishkek.
Landlocked and mountainous, it is no wonder that Kyrgyzstan has many amazing natural features that can hypnotize tourists. If you want to know what natural destinations are owned by Kyrgyzstan, check out the ten best natural tourist destinations in Kyrgyzstan below!
1. Enjoy the beauty as well as camping at Kol Suu Lake, a beautiful lake in Kyrgyzstan with turquoise water
2. If visiting in late September or early October, be sure to come to Arslanbob which is the largest walnut forest in the world
3. As the second highest peak in Kyrgyzstan, Lenin Peak can be the best climbing place for beginners because the hiking trail is easy
4. Bokonbayevo is a small traditional village that annually hosts the iconic eagle show
Also Read: Eagle Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
5. Even though you have to do a steep climb, your tiredness will pay off with the stunning panorama of Lake Ala-Kul
Continue reading the article below
6. Filled with colorful juniper trees, Ala Archa National Park is a favorite place for picnics and short hikes
7. Like a painting, Skazka Canyon seems to have a lot of local legends and is often a place for camping
8. Built in the 11th century, Burana was once part of the thriving Silk Road and is now a historic landmark
9. If you want to feel the sensation of sleeping in a real yurt and learn about traditional culture, then Song Kul is the right destination to visit
Also read: 9 Facts about Kyrgyzstan, a country whose population is very clean
10. Located on the Silk Road, Tash Rabat offers visitors the opportunity to explore as well as stay in its ruins
Although Kyrgyzstan is one of the countries that is rarely mentioned, but who would have thought that there were many amazing natural tourist destinations there. It’s a shame not to visit once in a lifetime!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.